DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
The Scott sisters will remain on parole and be required to pay the state of Florida $52 per month for the rest of their lives.
I think it is important to also mention that they were released under the condition that one sister donate an organ to the other sister to save her life after neglect and abuse by the prison staff caused her health to deteriorate.
Also, it should be noted that the witnesses to the crime repeatedly said that the sisters were not the ones who robbed the restaurant.
If I remember correctly, the two women are relatives of an activist, or something to that effect and may have been targeted just because the cops couldn’t get to the family member. As far as I recall, neither women were themselves activist.